April 15, 2011 in Photo Questions
pls pls can u let me know the name of the granite and also wha tis used for the lovely backsplash asap

thank in advance
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Rebekah Zaveloff | KitchenLab
It's tough to tell from the photo, but it looks like one of these white granites. Can't tell on the backsplash at all, sorry. It might be minibrick mosaic of some kind.

Dahlia White Polished Slab
Bianco Antico
Ice Brown Polished Slab
April 15, 2011 at 8:01pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
It is called Bianco Antico.
February 26, 2012 at 5:13pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
yep, i agree, the dahlia white looks more like bianco antico in the picture above, then the actual picture of bianco antico next to it! thats weird, unless maybe the names got mixed up??
December 30, 2012 at 5:38pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with layout and furnishing living room!
We are moving into a new house and have a blank slate...
Need help for removing dinning room and kitchen wall ???
My husband is thinking to remove right side wall to...
Need help with dining room chairs!
Hi! I'm looking for help on picking our my dining room...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™