Perfection...
Staging Concepts & Designs, LLCFebruary 2, 2013
I can't help but notice that this kitchen was added to over 70,000 idea books! Your architect got it right, and you must be very pleased with the outcome. It's a stunning space. I'm an interior designer, and it happens to be in my own idea book as well. Congratulations on a beautiful home!
subeeskitchen
Thank you! This outcome was the result of a successful collaboration among architect, designer, cabinet maker and homeowner/cook (me!).
2 Likes    Bookmark   February 3, 2013 at 12:57PM
juanita007
I loved this kitchen and took the pic in to my countertop supplier and installer. I saw a few and everyone of them, I mean -100% said no way to marble in the kitchen, and even worse feedback I received was no honed marble. It too porous, soft and stains no matter what sealant you use. Unless you have lots of money to have it polished out every six months. Again polished out if you've polished it. It was a big disappointment but I've got a kitchen that's used by kids, teens and a husband I just couldn't chance putting so much $$$ into a kitchen I couldn't really "use". Almost like those couches that grandma had with plastic on them. It's just not a material that anyone I spoke to who installed as well as fixed problems with these types of countertops, hmm plastic on the counters?? Guess it could work lol. Hope your kitchen has stayed looking lovely. I went with a quartz (not man made) for my island. Honed granite, which I was warned will have fingerprint issues ect...) I decided I could still work with it. Hope I have no troubles! Lol
    Bookmark   May 19, 2013 at 11:22PM
Perfect dimensions & have the perfect spot!
How many pieces need to be assembled and what tools...
gformica
Searching for the perfect ceiling light for our dining room
I’m getting tired of using a clumsy brass standing...
goodpressgirl
Adding nailheads to *almost perfect* arm chairs :)
My first attempt at doing any modifications to any...
Jason L
side table advice
Hi there! I'm looking for side tables that would blend...
Sarah
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
toatsmcgoats
Stainless Steel Floating Shelves
I am looking to place 4 stainless steel floating shelves...
lijeu
Small changes...
Even when a small decision needed (just to choose the...
VANGUARD development