Perfection...
Staging Concepts & Designs, LLC
February 2, 2013 in Photo Questions
I can't help but notice that this kitchen was added to over 70,000 idea books! Your architect got it right, and you must be very pleased with the outcome. It's a stunning space. I'm an interior designer, and it happens to be in my own idea book as well. Congratulations on a beautiful home!
subeeskitchen
Thank you! This outcome was the result of a successful collaboration among architect, designer, cabinet maker and homeowner/cook (me!).
February 3, 2013 at 12:57pm     
juanita007
I loved this kitchen and took the pic in to my countertop supplier and installer. I saw a few and everyone of them, I mean -100% said no way to marble in the kitchen, and even worse feedback I received was no honed marble. It too porous, soft and stains no matter what sealant you use. Unless you have lots of money to have it polished out every six months. Again polished out if you've polished it. It was a big disappointment but I've got a kitchen that's used by kids, teens and a husband I just couldn't chance putting so much $$$ into a kitchen I couldn't really "use". Almost like those couches that grandma had with plastic on them. It's just not a material that anyone I spoke to who installed as well as fixed problems with these types of countertops, hmm plastic on the counters?? Guess it could work lol. Hope your kitchen has stayed looking lovely. I went with a quartz (not man made) for my island. Honed granite, which I was warned will have fingerprint issues ect...) I decided I could still work with it. Hope I have no troubles! Lol
May 19, 2013 at 11:22pm   
Does this room need curtains?
Backyard is woods so we don't need curtains for privacy....
Need help identifying front steps.
I have a Tudor home. Our front steps need to be replaced...
What do you think about mismatched dining chairs?
The key to an eclectic look, surely? And also brilliant...
extra help
I've recently designed my small garden but a bit stuck...
Need help decorating my deck
We built this 16X20' deck in the fall and now I don't...