Bar Components...
1naturaldivaFebruary 2, 2013
Where did you get the components that make up this Bar Unit?? I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this piece, it's exactly what I've been looking for for my basement ❤
Urban Abode
Hi! We are a home renovation company that designs and builds custom cabinetry. I can't tell you much more about the components other than its maple cabinetry with a driftwood stain, black glass linear strip mosaic, 3M LED light strips (found at many online retailers) and a Danby Silhouette Beverage Center fridge. Hope that helps! Of course, if your in the Calgary area, I'd be happy to meet up with you and show you how we could build something like this for you in your home!
1 Like    Bookmark   February 5, 2013 at 5:05AM
all4mrsc
I am in love with the bar. I am currently getting estimates to finish my basement. Is there a way to contact your company to install the bar? What other services do your company offer. Are you available in Maryland?
    Bookmark   February 7, 2014 at 2:11PM
Urban Abode
Hi, and I'm so happy to hear you like our work! Unfortunately we do not offer contracting services outside of Calgary, Alberta. However, we do offer design services for people all over North America looking for help in planning their basement renovations. We produce framing/electrical and plumbing blueprints, as well as 3D photo-realistic images from multiple perspectives of what the finished space will look like. These images are extremely high quality, and help you plan exactly what you want - prior to construction. Wet bars like the one in this image are a product of our design work. I've attached a few more images for you to check out as well. :)

If your interested in learning more about a service like this, feel free to call me at 1-403-862-4646 or send me an email through my contact form on our website at www.urban-abode.com. We offer these services via Skype or Facetime, and can walk you through the full process.
    Bookmark   February 7, 2014 at 2:36PM
the tv set up
Where are the components ie cable box ect Is that a...
kitchennapa
katiebee4
towel bar inside the shower/tub
I need to know, if there is a towel bar that resists...
vaztor
In need of Ideas for master bedroom
Our master bedroom is small, but we're used to sleeping...
htabish
what to add on wall? HELP
need any ideas as to what to add to wall behind single...
brittcharbonneau
Great Room Lacks Some Style
I'd so appreciate some ideas to fit my Mediterranean/Transitional...
lamujerdegary
ktichen help
Light colored cabinets and black counter tops...what...
jewhitt
Built-in cabinets (DIY)
I want to build built-in cabinets and shelving beside...
ejmullings