Bedroom closet
Colleen Schonheiter
I want to create a new closet along one wall of our bedroom. I am looking for organization ideas and "ready made" closets, but none suit what I want. I don't want any dressers in our bedroom, so I want ALL clothes storage to be housed in the closet. I didn't think it would be so hard to find. Also, I don't want to pay an arm and a leg to hire a designer. Why is this so difficult?
It's more common outside of North America, but there are wardrobe units that are not built in as part of the bedroom.

February 2, 2013 at 4:47pm     
Judy M
Easycloset.com
I have added these units in many closets. You can design yourself or they do the design for you. They ship all pieces to you and you install. Start with the easiest closet you have and then once you do one, you'll quickly get the hang of the install process. Much less expensive because you provide the labor.
February 2, 2013 at 4:49pm     
orangecamera
Just curious, how long is the wall you want to make into all closets? Check out Ikea's "Pax" wardrobes (which may be what's in Dytecture's picture above).
February 2, 2013 at 4:54pm   
ddennett
I had same issue, built two identical closets with window seat in between. Drawers below for shoes. Also drawers in cupboards one side hers, both sides his, for undies etc.
February 2, 2013 at 4:55pm     
ideas for this garden dead spot
Would live ideas for this shady dead spot...deck..path...garden?...
Need advice for DR Chairs
I would like to add two more chairs at the ends of...
What is your ideal ceiling type for Master Bedroom
We are almost at framing stage and am going back and...
Please help me design my barren conference room. .
I own a company where I sell and design custom websites....
Please help me tie my room together!
Hi everyone! I've been decorating my living room and...