Even though the tile is discountinued could I please have the name of manufacturer and name? :)
jujucampbell
February 2, 2013 in Photo Questions
From the responses I see the tile is no longer available. I'm getting ready to put the tile in a new bathroom and I've chosen tumbled marble because I couldn't find anything which looked similar. This tile does. Even though it is discontinued, could you possibley share with me the manufacturer and name of he discontinued tile in this photograph? I can do some research on my own armed with the ansewers. Thank you in advance :)
Avalon Interiors
It was purchased through Olympia Tile in Toronto.
February 5, 2013 at 8:20AM   
jujucampbell
Thanks so much. Do you know the name of the pattern?
February 5, 2013 at 8:29AM   
Ceramic Decor Centre Ltd.
It appears to be Marble Silver Shadow 3x6 (or a stone very similar to it). It comes in both honed and polished finish. Hope this helps!
February 6, 2013 at 1:36PM   
jujucampbell
Thanks so much ceramic Decor Centre. I actually contacted and sent a photo to Olympia Tile in Toronto and they could not identify their own tile. I've been scouring the internet for a similar tile which looks like stone, but is in fact porcelin tile, like the photo from Houzz. I found some, but it's pricy. The link is below.

http://mediterranea-usa.com/usa/marmol-collection/
February 6, 2013 at 1:59PM   
Avalon Interiors
Unfortunately not but "Petra Latina" is a very similar pattern adn you can try googling that for local suppliers. Try this link: http://surface.source1video.com/collections/panaria/petra-latina/
February 6, 2013 at 2:07PM     
INSIDE AND OUT CUSTOM FLOORS
The Marmol Calacutta is beautiful....I've used this and mixed it with some natural stone as accents. Gorgeous!
March 7, 2013 at 11:25AM   
Ceramic Decor Centre Ltd.
Unfortunately not being a part of the project, I don't know the actual name of the tile used. I looked through Olympia Tile and came up empty handied.

However, there is a new series from Anatolia Tile that is inexpensive and is meant to mimick natural stone. The name is Classic HD Porcelain Pulpis Grey 3x6. Please see the link below. Hope this helps!
http://www.anatoliatile.com/classic_hd_porcelain.html
March 7, 2013 at 12:44PM     
Avalon Interiors
See my note above about Petra Latina
March 7, 2013 at 1:00PM   
jujucampbell
Avalon interiors I love the Petra Latina but cannot find a local distributor. If I order off ofvthe net the shipping will kill me. Ceramic Decor I also like the anatoliatile; however, I want the tile in a crema marfil mimic and they said they wouldnt be releasing this line until next year. Thank you so much for your suggestions. I'm only a few weeks away from having to order the tile so if you come up with anything else it would be greatly appreciated. If I can't find the porcelain I want I'll have to go with natural stone, which doesn't thrill me.
March 14, 2013 at 7:13AM   
elainebarbarakatz
Try Florida Tile Renaissance greize
April 27, 2013 at 4:39AM   
Need adjustable range hood
need a range hood that can be lowered down for use...
What are the pros and cons of being a interior designer?
Im a freshmen at art institute in Wisconsin and i major...
What plants can grow in the shade of bamboo?
Help! My neighbor planted bamboo on her side of the...