What are the pendants
Doreen McKenzie
February 3, 2013 in Photo Questions
I really like these pendants and also the light above the sink. Could you please tell me the name and where you purchased them?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I just tagged the image for you - scroll over the fixtures and you should find links to both fixtures on the green price tag that pops up! They're very affordable and nicely scaled for this space. Best, Sarah
February 3, 2013 at 8:59am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Doreen McKenzie
Thanks for the quick reply Sarah. I tried to scroll over the pendants, but I can't get the green price tag link to appear. Perhaps there's a lag time before the link posts. I'll keep looking for it.
February 3, 2013 at 9:25am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The fixtures are from Murray Feiss's Urbal Renewal Collection. SKU#s are P1234RI and P1237AP Hope this helps!
February 5, 2013 at 9:03am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thank you very much!
February 6, 2013 at 5:03am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
They have an identical one on Amazon P1234 $75!!
September 18, 2013 at 12:19pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
July 1, 2014 at 7:49am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Kitchen tile backsplash
What is the best way to terminate the backsplash next...
Why are curtains so hard?
Not sure why curtains are so difficult for me. Open...
what color rug
What color rug should i choose with grey walls white...
I need help with an original design for this Foyer
Because the client doesn't want a center table and...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™