Kitchen windows
ymondor
Not happy with toppers I made with left-over material from kitchen nook. Any ideas?....also have horizontal blinds, which I wouldn't mind getting rid of....maybe a different color paint on the walls?
AMN
I would go with grass or wood shades in a tone that complements the banquette fabric.
a la:

The wall color is okay, but it might be more palatable to go with something that has less green. Maybe a nice wheat color that has a touch of gold in it.

Other, unsolicited advice:
- It's okay to have a few plants behind the banquette, but I think there needs to be fewer of them and/or several of them need to be clustered with each other instead of lined up the length of the banquette. I don't know what they are sitting on, and clustering might not be possible.

The floral fabric on the table clashes with the look of the rest of the room. I would look into some nice woven Chilewich (or Chilewich style) table top items (placemats/ centerpiece mats, etc.) instead. http://www.chilewich.com/product/category/tabletop/boucle
0 Likes   February 3, 2013 at 4:29PM
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
licksch
Keep the tub or remove?
I will be putting in a shower should I keep the tub...
slh0303
happycl8
1950 bathroom
Should I change tub from aqua to white or tile from...
wedding831
Need help for bedroom dresser and TV
Hello everyone, I need some help about the dresser...
dowdowburns