Wall color
sara1beatles
Building a house with expresso stained kitchen cabinets, neutral hard wood floors, what color walls in kitchen. Kitchen is open to living area, so will need to be same color as loving area. Thinking light gray?
dalma darling
Sounds like you're headed in a great direction! This is one of my favorite Houzz kitchens with espresso cabinets and they did grey walls. I think it's a great color combination. Please keep us up to date with your building progress.
February 21, 2013 at 8:14PM     
Dezign Studio Inc
what counter top and back splash is there ? Also what color is there in the Living room ? Pictures of both the spaces would help, unless you have already painted your kitchen, as, just noticed the post was 3 weeks old
February 21, 2013 at 8:36PM   
sara1beatles
New construction so I don't yet have photos to share. Trying to get a color scheme in my head. I really want a medium grey for the living room but it will also be the kitchen color too with the layout being open floor plan. Didn't want the kitchen to be too dark with the dark cabinets and grey walls. I was thinking of using a bright green or blue for accents and accessories. Thanks for the replies!
February 22, 2013 at 3:45PM   
garybraker
What about this?
February 22, 2013 at 3:49PM   
sara1beatles
I love the green! I'm not sure i could do it on cabinets but do like it with the dark cabinets. Thanks for the pic, I put in my idea book
February 22, 2013 at 4:02PM     
garybraker
No problem :)
February 22, 2013 at 4:11PM   
Convert dining room into duel purpose room
Want to make my dining room into a functional room...
need help for making my house
the dimension of my house is 20.55x9.20x17x14.90 metres,...
Complete Master Bedroom / Bath Makeover
We will be redecorating our Master Bedroom and Bath...
Need help
I need help writing a legal letter to my builder. We...
Need help with our kitchen
We are currently thinking of remodeling our kitchen...