I want to build a farm house with stilt . Total area over stilt is approx 1000 sq ft .Need some designs.
Vinay Halbe
February 5, 2013 in Design Dilemma
This is going to be on a cliff .
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Ironwood Builders
Whew! So much to say, so little to go on. First...you need an architect. Hire one. Then you need an engineer. Hire one of them too. Hiring a contractor to consult on cost and practical issues is a good thing too. Once your team is assembled, listen...hard! Best of luck!
February 5, 2013 at 5:47am     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help! Small stunning one bedroom to be furnished!
Would appreciate suggestions and recommendations as...
Refurbish old stone fireplace
We have an old rock fireplace (1938) that needs work...
What color should we paint our two front double doors?
The shutters and double doors are now black. We would...
Milk Paint Artisan in Northern NJ
I live in West Orange, nj and want to refinish my cabinets...
Height of bed in relation to night tables???
We recently purchased a new bedroom set and I am not...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™