April 19, 2011 in Photo Questions
what type of wood is used in cabinetry? Is it stained or painted red?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Rodriguez Studio Architecture PC
fin color ply koskisen plywood that comes pre-finished. Originally intended to be used as concrete formwork.
April 20, 2011 at 9:57AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Need suggested material for a "photo wall"
We are remodeling our 1400 sq/ft condo and I wanteed...
Ugly black stone fireplace!
We just purchased a brand new house and my husband...
Need help with placement of runners in a long hall.
My house is all on one floor. I'm debating whether...
What kind of countertop is this in m/bath
What is the material on this countertop?
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™