Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dichotomyinteriors

Bathroom Dimensions

Hi there, do you remember the dimensions of this room? Thanks!
Artist's Loft - studio · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Ivon Street Studio
    11 years ago
    The room is 5 feet wide (left to right). The length (front to back in the photo) is about 10-12 feet (there's a full-size stacking washer dryer in the corner adjacent to the toilet). Hope that helps!
  • PRO
    Dichotomy Interiors
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you! I am redoing my own bath and the dimensions seemed about the same and similarly laid out with the same sink. I have the whole thing laid out but I am trying to decide the depth of my shower. My room is actually shorter. 8.5 feet long x 5. I still think 36" will work. Did it feel okay in person, or does the photo make it seem more spacious than it felt? It looks great- clean, simple but warm and modern.
  • PRO
    Ivon Street Studio
    11 years ago
    Aw, thanks!

The room feels great - a good sense of spaciousness (even with lower than average ceilings at 7ft.). I expect that you'll be fine with a 36" shower pan. There are only a couple inches between the shower and the vanity here. I think his vanity is about 36" wide (and you might have chosen a smaller vanity).
  • PRO
    Dichotomy Interiors
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Yes, I am going to use a 24" so we should be good! :-) The vanity doors you chose work great due to the glass wall. It is a great use of IKEA high/low! Thanks for getting back to me.