What do you suggest for a crema marfil edge detail for a transitional style bathroom. In a coastal area?
February 7, 2013 in Design Dilemma
There is a tub surround, a double vanity and a make up table.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
A Kitchen That Works LLC
I am not sure I quite understand the question. Crema marfil is a type of marble so if the question is what edge detail should be used on this material, I would suggest you turn to the edge profile on your
Vanity cabinets for inspiration and/or any detail that may be in your faucet or decorative hardware.
February 7, 2013 at 10:07pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Scott Design, Inc.
If you are using 3/4" material, I suggest you use an eased edge which is the softening of the top and bottom edges. This edge treatment keeps a 3/4" thick top looking substantial enough...any more rounding or profiling tends to make it look thin. If you have 1 1/4" thick material, then I agree with Kitchen That Works in coordinatling with the other detailing in your bath.
February 7, 2013 at 11:20pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thanks for your suggestions.
February 9, 2013 at 6:43am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Can I hang paintings on wall panelling?
I am building a new house with lots of white large...
Help with Baby Girl's Room
Hi! Trying to finish my baby daughter's nursery before...
need help with choosing a colour to paint wardrobe in master bedroom
I have mirrored bedside tables and a mirored dressing...
Kitchen Backsplash Help!
Ideas anyone!? I wanted a clean simple gray colored...
need curb appeal help!
Need help changing the look.We have already done landscaping...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™