small house renoavtion
mere bitu
February 7, 2013 in Before & After
a renovation we carried out in a over 30 years or so old wooden house end of 2012. it was a single walled 2 bedroom house with a sitting room and kitchen. the walls were painted white with the ceiling and the wooden floor was painted red. lighting were basic tube lights for homes.........

we changed the inner wall color to light grey with a darker grey on skirtings for the entire interior. the quarter rounds were repainted white with the ceiling. fancy light in the sitting room with light design change in the kitchen and room. we placed new kitchenware that were silver with white foto frames of family fotos to throw out from the grey wall.. placed new ceramic foto frames on the tv rack, had the setter fabric redone and rugged the sitting room till the bedroom light grey as well... the 2 old small bedrooms were converted to 1 whole room added more space and converted 1 side to a reading area/ study... kitchen tiled as well ...

since its a small house for 2 old people...their comfort is important hence the rug and a new light with fan in 1 piece for the sitting area
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Oakwood Veneer
Looks great!
February 8, 2013 at 6:13AM     
PRO
Paradise Restored Landscaping & Exterior Design
You were busy - hope you have additional photos for the rooms you discuss here - nice new kitchen
February 8, 2013 at 11:27AM     
mere bitu
hi paradise..., the other pics are their as continuation of small house reno...thanx
February 8, 2013 at 4:23PM   
mere bitu
tnx oakwood...
February 8, 2013 at 4:23PM   
More Discussions
lighting for huge two story greatroom?
We are about to build a home with a huge two story...
Plaster or Drywall
A fire damaged the second floor of my 1903 home. All...
Jona
Help this is so white what can i change ore what color...
Ugly 80s powder room
I have a desperately ugly 80s small powder room 1,5x1,5...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™