Where do you buy a tub like that?
February 8, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Classic Clawfoot Tubs
This one is a standard "rolled rim" clawfoot tub with a british telephone faucet with handheld shower unit. We carry these items on our website, but you can find them in a lot of other places too.
November 25, 2013 at 2:19pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Window treatments in nursery
How would you cover these two windows? One rod? Two?...
Kitchen colors, help!!!
Okay, given the photo of my kitchen, my wall color...
Help me re-style the buffet please
This antique buffet also serves as a foyer piece and...
Does this entryway look complete?
Hi. I have been toying with my entryway set up and...
Need suggestions with the blank space above bookshelves
We have tall (10') ceilings in our family room and...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™