Where do I purchase this curtain rod?
February 8, 2013
I need curtain rods for a bay window
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
South East Installation Solutions, LLC
Kirsch makes a white utility rod as well as the wider valance rod for bay windows. Most JCPenney stores carry Kirsch, but may have to order the bay rod for you.

If you want something more decorative, I have installed several bay windows using wood poles with rings where I had to custom cut the rods to match the angles of the wall. (I think I have some pictures on my website http://www.southeastinstalls.com/portfolio.html

Any professional window treatment installer can do this sort of work for you very easily.
2 Likes    Bookmark   February 8, 2013 at 4:24PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JMittman Designs
What type of window treatment are you looking for? Functioning drapery for privacy or something decorative for stationary curtain panels? You can also opt for a board mounted valance with panels hanging underneath. Do you have a picture of your window? Maybe we could offer some suggestions?
    Bookmark   February 8, 2013 at 6:19PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help picking paint color to go with exposed red brick wall
I just moved into a house that has a great red brick...
Calling all mid century modern enthusiasts!
Well, I tried to gather interest in my local area for...
What do I put in this box?
This box looked lovely at Christmas, but when I took...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Style of my house?
It may not seem like much to some people, but I have...
Kristee Canipe
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™