Slim stainless panel
February 8, 2013 in Photo Questions
Can anyone confirm if the slim stainless panel visible in the photo is an extractor?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Concrete Shop
It is a vent.
0 Likes   March 18, 2013 at 10:53AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Curtain and chair recommendations please :)
I need to re-do my chairs - one to make them more comfortable,...
The Woodshoppe
Beautiful paint and alder cabinets
staining concrete floors
new construction, radiant floor heat, slab foundation...
Our new sunroom.
Walls are a light gray with blue tint. Chairs are...
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™