What brand of windows were used? Color? Also, where did you get the bahama shutters? Thx
cw22
February 9, 2013 in Photo Questions
Group 3
The windows are Kolbe & Kolbe Ultra series, abalone color (a warm off-white). We matched the siding color to the window color.
February 11, 2013 at 6:27AM   
cw22
John, we are getting ready to break ground on this house next week. We feel in love with it and purchased plans through SL. We are looking at using the Marvin Ultrex window (limited colors). Do you feel that white exterior on the window would work with the Lancaster? Would you paint window trim to match window or siding?
February 12, 2013 at 7:33PM     
Group 3
Thanks for buying the plans! On the original, we wanted the siding and trim and windows to be the same color. If was my choice, I'd go with the stone gray color window and match everything to that.
February 13, 2013 at 6:24AM   
Group 3
Oh, the shutters are PVC and they came from Atlantic Shutter Co. We had the shutter "arm" (that holds the shutter open) made out of wrought iron. It has two positions, opened and closed. The "standard" bermuda shutter arm is very functional, very adjustable and also very clunky and ugly.
February 13, 2013 at 6:28AM   
Please help with master bedroom on a BUDGET!
I posted na week or so ago but think in my post was...
We need curb appeal!
Spring is finally on it's way....although our yard...
Leaking verandah floor!
Our house is steel frame with cement boards on the...
Blanco Meridian faucet or Danze Parma faucet?
Hi, I'm on a budget but don't want to skimp…Should...
Small space, boys bedroom
Best bed and bureau placement (twin)? We are planning...