February 10, 2013 in Photo Questions
What kind of lighting is used under and over the cabinets?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Kyle Lindsey Custom Homes
The lighting used over & under (shinning on the counter top) the top of the cabinets is a xenon under/over counter light.--it is a halogen bulb-- The toe kick lighting is LED tape lighting.
February 11, 2013 at 7:15am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
Furniture Finishes and Choosing Sofa For My Living/Dining Room
Dear Houzz friends. I need help choosing finishes...
Pendants or none, please help me decide!
I love the look of small, glass pendants. We are hiring...
How do you find good quality carpeting? What to look...
Help my facade!
Oh my goodness. I am frozen with how to proceed on...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™