Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kstechmann

kstechmann
12 years ago
Can you tell me where you found the slipcover for the couch? My couch is exactly like that and the cover would be perfect. Have been looking but cannot find any that look so custom. Did you have it made?
Rie · More Info

Comments (3)

• bepsf
    12 years ago
    I used to get this question all the time when I worked in retail furniture...

While that's a very common sofa style, unless your sofa was made by the same manufacturer it's not going to fit.

You can check to see if your sofa's manufacturer has slipcovers for your piece, but if not, you're looking at Custom (Not much more than what the slipcovers from the sofa manufacturer will cost) or you're looking at a "One-Size-Fits-Almost" solution like SureFit.
  • Shabana Joseph
    11 years ago
    Hi ,
    I have seen lot of people are interested in the slip covers. I myself have a sofa like that also. I have been looking for custom made cover when somebody told me about a charitable Christian women sewing center in Pakistan. This organization is based in holland. The women there learn and make handmade cushions , bed sheets and sofa covers. If you are interested, please contact me.
  • masahag
    10 years ago
    almost all my furnitures are color cream, what about a coffee table and an aromoir in white?