Where can I purchse this fan?
February 10, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
Fortunately, the photo has been tagged with the information you seek.
This is a 72" Fellini fan by Hunter, but sadly it has been discontinued: http://www.build.com/hunter-28614-72-fellini-ceiling-fan-blades-and-handheld-remote-control-included/p727047
You can find a similar fan from Fanimation, which is sold through many retailers.
Here's an example of the Sandella model: http://www.fanimation.com/products/sandella_dc/?group_id=762
:) Rhoda
February 25, 2013 at 12:58PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Please help me designing my living room
Hi guys, I need help designing my living room. Facts: -...
Living/Dining Room Combo
Hi I am trying to figure out how to layout this space....
Need help on a kitchen wall color...
The oak cabinets will stay, and the feel is rustic...
what to fill or put in my wood planters on interior stairway ?
i have an L shaped stairway. there is a half wall going...
I desperately need help with furniture placement!
I love my 20 year old oak furnture and smattering of...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™