This is the same Design dilemma
marybraue
These are Photographs of the kitchen to the dining . And the living room to the dining room. The color are in the tan family and I do not like the window treatment. They were here first. All three post go too together.
Eagledzines
Your photographs did not post. Could you try again? Do you like the tan or are you planning on changing that?
February 10, 2013 at 7:50PM   
marybraue
I will try any think I have saved 20k to do an open concept from family too to living room space I want hard wood floors, do something with the fire place , my husband will get a flat screen tv a n up date his round sound system I want the Space to be warm and inviting here is pictures of family room. The are sailing glass door that lead to a very nice deck. Not shown on the back wall kitty corner to the fire place the last photo is the living room we never use. Help.
February 15, 2013 at 6:45AM   
Eagledzines
I'm going to bump this post up for the interior decorators among us to see by making a comment here.

You have a start in making the room warm with your wonderful piece of artwork in the red, orange and yellow. If you have a sketch with the dimensions and showing doors and windows that will help also, as there are some among us who are very good at furniture layout.

Thank you for attaching pictures.
February 15, 2013 at 9:34AM   
Need to warm this space up
I need a little help. This space needs some design....
My Tropical Bedroom
I do not have any questions. However any advice would...
Furniture to go with a light floor?
If I have a light floor, can I only have light coloured...
Trying to fix a bad remodel...
This is my childhood home. It seems to me that at...
Large plain patio
We moved into this house 1 1/2 years ago and finally...