Where can I find this art piece?
February 10, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
186 Lighting Design Group - Gregg Mackell
My client lives on Long Island and I don't know the artist. That's about all I can tell you about this piece. I'm not really in contact with my client these days so my best guess would be trying to find the artist through Google or maybe someone will see your question and know the answer here. Good Luck!
February 23, 2013 at 12:11pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
How to submit pictures
We have just finished a remodel & would love to share!...
What does luxury mean to you?
The beauty of Houzz is that you can get inspiration...
What do we do with 70s style room with fireplace focal point?
What do we do with a tired 70s fireplace and square...
need wall color suggestions
Im planning to paint my livingrm walls a color called...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™