Is it metal?
Veritas Interiors
February 11, 2013 in Photo Questions
How many gallons of water does it hold?
Landscape And Architectural Design Products PL
Hi Marisa ,
We designed and manufactured this range of indoor / outdoor simple architectural water features so that they would be " fill with water and plug in , ready to go" . They are almost vandal proof as there is no obvious entry point on the outside of the feature. They are made from Aluminium ( Aluminum)

They have a hidden structural square base frame that is covered by two clip on half plates . So in this image you can see the cover plates at the bottom that are hiding the frame under . We designed the frame so that it could be bolted to paving or tiles , or it could be bolted/ screwed onto a timber deck . Or they can just sit on a floor inside a home or retail space etc .

The internal submersible pump is hidden inside the water feature and its cable escapes through a specially designed internal dry channel that comes out of the unit within the hidden frame at the bottom .

The size is approx 1metre ( 39 inches) diameter x 450mm high ( 18 inches ) . It holds about 250 litres of water ( approx 55 gallons ) .

We offer a large range of powder coat colours, and we can also include some flat mirror type rings on the top horizontal surface to create a superb reflection and sparkle as the sun and the water travel across them.

If you would like more info please email us on sales@landscapeandarchitecturaldesign.com and I will send you more images and local or export pricing . We ship worldwide . We also have a couple of (amateur) videos of them running at one of our clients' display home centre . Please indicate your location and quantity if you would like prices .

Kind Regards
Glenn
Landscape And Architectural Design Products Pty Ltd
February 11, 2013 at 6:32PM   
Veritas Interiors
How much is it?
February 12, 2013 at 10:36AM   
Please read the last paragraph of my reply in relation to pricing .
February 12, 2013 at 12:01PM   
Need help choosing a tile for shower
I need help choosing a tile for the shower that will...
help update my kitchen
I want the change the look of my kitchen, including...
need help for my blank wall! :-)
Hi wonderful houzzers..im here again to seek your advices...
Replacing Ceiling Plaster Work In Historic Brownstone
Need to replace a huge historical decorative plaster...
Empty Wall Next to Tv
We just moved in and have been setting everything up....