Is it metal?
Veritas Interiors
February 11, 2013 in Photo Questions
How many gallons of water does it hold?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Landscape And Architectural Design Products PL
Hi Marisa ,
We designed and manufactured this range of indoor / outdoor simple architectural water features so that they would be " fill with water and plug in , ready to go" . They are almost vandal proof as there is no obvious entry point on the outside of the feature. They are made from Aluminium ( Aluminum)

They have a hidden structural square base frame that is covered by two clip on half plates . So in this image you can see the cover plates at the bottom that are hiding the frame under . We designed the frame so that it could be bolted to paving or tiles , or it could be bolted/ screwed onto a timber deck . Or they can just sit on a floor inside a home or retail space etc .

The internal submersible pump is hidden inside the water feature and its cable escapes through a specially designed internal dry channel that comes out of the unit within the hidden frame at the bottom .

The size is approx 1metre ( 39 inches) diameter x 450mm high ( 18 inches ) . It holds about 250 litres of water ( approx 55 gallons ) .

We offer a large range of powder coat colours, and we can also include some flat mirror type rings on the top horizontal surface to create a superb reflection and sparkle as the sun and the water travel across them.

If you would like more info please email us on sales@landscapeandarchitecturaldesign.com and I will send you more images and local or export pricing . We ship worldwide . We also have a couple of (amateur) videos of them running at one of our clients' display home centre . Please indicate your location and quantity if you would like prices .

Kind Regards
Glenn
Landscape And Architectural Design Products Pty Ltd
February 11, 2013 at 6:32PM   
PRO
Veritas Interiors
How much is it?
February 12, 2013 at 10:36AM   
PRO
Landscape And Architectural Design Products PL
Please read the last paragraph of my reply in relation to pricing .
February 12, 2013 at 12:01PM   
More Discussions
Need help choosing a tile for shower
I need help choosing a tile for the shower that will...
help update my kitchen
I want the change the look of my kitchen, including...
need help for my blank wall! :-)
Hi wonderful houzzers..im here again to seek your advices...
Replacing Ceiling Plaster Work In Historic Brownstone
Need to replace a huge historical decorative plaster...
Empty Wall Next to Tv
We just moved in and have been setting everything up....
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™