I also would like yo know what color is thsi green... please!
elijohn
February 11, 2013 in Photo Questions
Suzette Sherman Design
Yes I'd be happy to offer you the paint color on this green wall. I matched the color of the Health tile to the right. I placed the tile vertically to make the kitchen and overall space feel larger and it worked! It's Benjamin Moore, Color Preview: Mustard Olive #2151-10 in a flat finish. Enjoy!
February 12, 2013 at 1:51pm     
elijohn
Hi Suzette, Thank you for the reply. It is a gorgeous color! I would like to ask you where did you get the tiles, I am looking for a backsplashing lime green and turquoise blue and I can find anywhere. Do you mind saharing where you got those...
February 12, 2013 at 4:49pm   
Suzette Sherman Design
So sorry to just see this question as I ran back through the question thread. Somehow i failed to get the email notification as to your return second question. Yes the tile is Health Ceramics located in the San Francisco Bay Area. http://www.heathceramics.com/ It's an original manufacturer from back in the 50's and still making tiles - amazing glaze colors and shapes!
March 3, 2013 at 9:55pm     
pgknyc
I have leather chairs in this green in my kitchen. I don't want to put that same bright green on the walls. I am having a hard time deciding on a backsplash tile since I prefer glass tiles and preferably in a aqua color. Here is a photo of the granite, also the table is of the same granite. This is what I like so far, but I am not sure if it will clash with the chairs. What o do? Change the chairs? They were pricey:(.
April 26, 2013 at 4:18pm   
pgknyc
Ok, I went to look again, the chairs are a more muted color. This is what they look like.
Patrizia
April 26, 2013 at 5:29pm   
Suzette Sherman Design
Well it's very hard to know color for sure when looking online due to computer screen calibration. It's looks to me like you have 2 very different greens and so i'd say aqua and apple green will not work together. The wall tiles you are showing look nice in color to the stone.
April 28, 2013 at 2:43pm   
pgknyc
I know apple green and aqua won't work....the chairs go then.
April 29, 2013 at 7:49am   
pgknyc
Update. The aqua backsplash worked out beautifully.
December 5, 2013 at 6:42am   
Yunfu HuanJian Stone Ltd.
The green kitchen looks great
March 18, 2014 at 6:45am     
Lordy Lordy, Margo's -
Actually, I don't know how old Margo is, but I do know...
Color Help!!
Hello All What Colors/Finish were used in this room?...
need advice on this room
Want to change or update. would like to keep sofas....
Bedrooms in a Grade II listed house
Could I please have comments/advice of placing the...
Anyone know a dealer that stocks Prestige Mills carpet?
I feel in love with the old dye lot of a pattern called...