Name of paint for kitchen cabinets.
February 11, 2013 in Design Dilemma
A few days ago someone mentioned the name of paint that is good for kitchen cabinets. Does anyone remember the name of the paint?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Rustoleum has been used quite a bit. I prefer Benjamin Moore.
0 Likes   February 14, 2013 at 12:41PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Cambria Quartz
Has anyone experienced any problems with the Cambria...
Backsplash Help!
Hello there, Our kitchen remodeling has finally...
Need help for my living room
Do not know how to arrange furniture and how to decorate...
adding color to our living room
we just got new furniture , I love color and ...
Need advice for door color
I am wanting to add some color to the front of my house....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™