April 28, 2011 in Photo Questions
I like the square lights. I was wondering how this is done? Is this a square encasement with a regular bulb? Where can I find out more about this?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
DeCocco Design
April 29, 2011 at 6:32AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Hotel Collection Bateau Double Slipper Pedestal Bathtub/Faucet Package
Our contractor installed the faucet incorrectly. He...
Awkward, ugly, old cabinets
Please help! I am 21, and I'm renting a house that...
Giant Gator Art?
First, thank you to GroverAxle who helped me get started...
Choosing a color. for family room walls
Buying a new home and want to go with a cottage look....
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™