What is the make and model of the faucets and where can I find them?
February 13, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Cushman Design Group
Thank you for your inquiry. They are Danze Parma faucets. They are available from Frank Deangelis at Close to Home. www.closetohomevt.com
February 13, 2013 at 6:13am     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Installing American lighting in Australia and England
Hi everyone. This isn't really a design dilemma,...
You know you live in California when...
You have an avocado tree in your backyard and four...
Which end table where
I can't decide if I should switch the 2 end tables,...
Objects de art on kitchen cabinets
My kitchen cabinets do not meet the ceiling. I have...
Trying to decide best color for future new area rug for Den
My contemporary home has a backyard view of a mid size...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™