is that a downdraft behind it? If so what kind. I thought that GE did not have one to fit a range.
February 13, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Connecticut Appliance & Fireplace Distributors
This induction range is not compatible with a downdraft. The piece in the back of the glass is a vent needed for proper air circulation.
   February 14, 2013 at 12:24PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Large Entryway of a bungalow ideas
My entry is south facing by the front door. From arch...
Kitchen splashback ideas???? HELP!!!
We have just painted our entire downstairs and finally...
I need a bathroom vanity with a shallow depth
I have a space allowing for only 18 inches in depth...
What are the best type of glass shower doors?
We are remodeling our bathroom and are planning to...
Need help w/ finishing touches in our dining room!!! Help!!
Looking for suggestions on a mirror over the buffet...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™