where can you purchase the glass wall from in zip 46619
max1234
Am re-doing a very small bath --need a glass wall approximately 34" wide by 8' high. Any help you can give me will be appreciated. Want bathroom to look bigger. Also, should I use a large tile for the floor--that area is 5x5. Any suggestions. Thank You --Vickie
thirdstone inc. [^]
Hi vickie - We're from Edmonton, Canada so i don't know what's available in your area. Firstly find a glass shop that specializes in custom framelss glass showers. They'll be able to help.

The tiles in this photo are porcelain tile, stack bond pattern with a tuscan leveling system. This setting system allows you to have very thin grout joints. I highly recommend all tile done this way whether on floors or walls (especially showers). http://www.tuscanleveling.com/

As for the tile itself, there is further information on the topic at the following link: http://www.houzz.com/discussions/148774/Lovin--the-TILE-Stone#comments

If there are other questions, you may find some answers to the 11 questions asked about this specific space here:

:: thirdstone inc [^]
1 Like    Bookmark   February 15, 2013 at 2:50PM
Lisa A
As a DIYer, I used the Tuscan Leveling System. Expensive, but it works awesomely. I had 18x18 tiles. A tile guy I hired to do basement area did a great job too without any leveling system, but had 12x12 tiles. Where four corners meet is the hardest, maybe a brick pattern wouldn't be so noticeable, but something like this in a large format needs to be flat.
    Bookmark   February 23, 2013 at 2:05PM
How costly is it to move a kitchen?
We are contemplating a remodel of our home. One of...
johnsonap1023
White Kitchen transition questions. Thanks for your help!
We're starting a remodel project, changing out our...
njcronk
How many cushions for my sofa?
I'm thinking of ordering an 86" custom sofa (picture...
shal1217
Hookwall
No room for a mudroom but I do want the hooks on a...
mamadada
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
toatsmcgoats