Love this
February 14, 2013 in Photo Questions
Where can I find this?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
This is a Le Klint Pendant 172, which is available at a number of retailers including:
:) Rhoda
February 14, 2013 at 5:41pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help for removing dinning room and kitchen wall ???
My husband is thinking to remove right side wall to...
Should girls have less pink in their bedrooms/lives?
I am trying to decide whether to paint my young daughter's...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Back Porch Decor? What do you think?
I am trying to spiff up the back porch and would love...
Paint Color for house
Just purchased this home .. Removed big shrub in front...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™