Island with barstools
katmomma
Hello,
We are redoing a kitchen that currently is 13 1/2 wide by 19 ft long and was wondering if its possible to fit an island with barstools with the 13 1/2 ft width? There is a dining room opening at the top 13 1/2 ft wall and cabinets on both sides of the 19 ft wall if that makes sense (so we would need to eave room for a walk way) . i don't have a pic yet as we have not closed on the house yet, but just trying to get some ideas. There is also currently an eat in kitchen at the other end of the kitchen so it is long and narrow. Thanks!
13'-6" wide would provide you with a generously sized island if one wall is completely opened to the dining room.
February 15, 2013 at 10:39am   
katmomma
So that table is the eat in kitchen and in the second pic you can see the opening to the dining room..the length for the kitchen window by the sink to the wall on the fridge side is 13 1/2 ft and that is where I was wondering if an island with stools would fit
February 15, 2013 at 10:45am   
Need help with front step re design
This is a raised bungalow. I need to redo these front...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
What to do above china cabinet?
Hi all, this has been an invaluable resource before....
where can i find the mirror
Where can I find the mirror in the picture
Help with colours for dining room table and console table!!
Hi! We need to buy a dining table set (to replace the...