how wide are the glass shelves?

rockbrookway
11 years ago
Guilford, Ct. Residence · More Info

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Grande Interiors
    11 years ago
    rockbrookway, the shelves are approximately 32" wide and 10" deep. Thank you for your question and best of luck with your project. Catherine O'Brien, Grande Interiors
    www.grandeinteriors.com
  • rockbrookway
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    catherine, do you think 5 feet is too long a spanse for glass shelves such as yours? i love the look of glass combined with the wood.
  • PRO
    Grande Interiors
    11 years ago
    rockbrookway, 5 feet is a long length for glass shelves. If you were to do this, I recommend that they are supported and stationary. Most important is the proportion with the rest of the wall. The symmetry works here because of the fireplace dimensions
    that make the shelving complimentary. Catherine O'Brien, Grande Interiors
    www.grandeinteriors.com
  • cckinz
    11 years ago
    Can you please tell me the dimension of this room and the size of the mantle piece
  • PRO
    Grande Interiors
    11 years ago
    cckinz, thank you for your interest. The room size is 12'6' x 15'. The size of the mantle is approx. 6' in length. Hope this helps you. Best of luck with your project.
    Catherine O'Brien, Grande Interiors www.grandeinteriors.com
  • Ellen Feickert
    11 years ago
    looks like rocking stuffed chairs
  • debbiecharlie327
    10 years ago
    Could you tell me about your floors? What color stain, wood? They ar beautiful
  • PRO
    Grande Interiors
    10 years ago
    debbiecharlie327 Thank you for your inquiry. The flooring is red oak with a custom stain. We created a color I would describe as chestnut. Had a bit more red, less yellow to blend with the mahogany staircase in the adjoining entry. Best of luck with your project. Catherine O'Brien, Grande Interiors www.grandeinteriors.com
Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH