May 5, 2011
What is that strip of outlets called and where can I get it? thanks! And what kind of undercabinet lights?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Robert Legere Design
The Angled power strips are from Task Lighting, the under cabinet lights are from WAC.
they both come in various colors and lenghts.
4 Likes    Bookmark   May 5, 2011 at 12:16PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
There's so many brand of HPL (high pressure laminates)...
Our bathroom remodel
We want to remodel our bathroom, remove builder garden...
Chuck Porter
Who makes the chandelier?
Is the glass opaque?
Is the glas effectively see proof
What to put on my wall above bed
What are some ideas to put on the wall above my bed...
More Discussions
What makes you late for work in the morning?
I'm in a constant rush to work every morning and I...
Emily Hutchinson
Help with my kitchen
I have a new construction home with shaker style white...
Furniture layout for my family room.
Having trouble arranging furniture to watch tv due...
Low Budget Kitchen update suggestions
We just bought a new home and I am very excited. The...
Will these choices work????
Went to Ethan Allen shopping for new living room furniture...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™