Need help with my Kitchen Reno
paulinekusakovski
My husband has stripped the finish from our solid red oak cabinet doors and drawers. We have removed the hardware and filled in the holes with wood filler as the pulls were in the centre of the cabinet doors making them more decorative then functional. We both love the grain of the oak so have decided to stain them in ebony which will mask the filled in holes. What I would like is suggestions of the choices that we have made for the rest of the kitchen. The counter top that we really like is made by Cambria called "Rosslyn". It's a warm brown quartz with gold flecks. For the backsplash we are leaning towards back painted glass in purple; "Purple Rain" # 1386 by Benjamin Moore. For the walls "Lemonade" # 2024-60 also by Benjamin Moore. We have chosen a click wood laminate floor with a light to medium olive grain pattern. I can't remember the name of the manufacture but it is sold at Liquid Lumberators.
paulinekusakovski
Correction to above. The floors that we have chosen are "Mission Olive" from Lumber Liquidators.
February 17, 2013 at 6:03pm   
Lumber Liquidators
Hey Pauline, this isn't exactly what you described but I attached a photo I created using our Room Designer tool to try to get a picture of what you're looking for in the kitchen (using Mission Olive Laminate). The purple backsplash isn't in here, but this could give you an idea of what your kitchen might look like! I searched the counter top you're looking at, too and I think that's beautiful...all together I think the yellow, purple and gold will look nice! Have you made any changes to your design plan?
March 5, 2013 at 7:15am   
"need help with my kitchen reno huge dilemma!!"
Okay so basically we are staining our floors very very...
Need help for my kitchen floor reno
Hey guys so basically the floor and the cabinets and...
need help with my kitchen reno
What are the pros and cons of putting a stove in the...
need help with my kitchen tile and reno
Hello everyone , it's time for my kitchen renovation...
need help with my kitchen tile and reno
Need to reconfigure front porch - would love some ideas
Our front porch is as it was upon purchase of this...
Bedroom makeover help needed
This bedroom needs a complete overhaul. (for sale pics)...
Toilet Design Help
Hi guys. We're renovating an old house and are having...
Pop of color?
I'm tying out these orange pillows to add some color...