Maria Dixon
May 7, 2011
Please I am so confused! How do you this? Is this a book shelve? What it is? wall art? - Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
DeCocco Design
It's wall art, made of books. Click on "more info" under the picture and look at tamera's page. You'll see other similar pieces. Very creative and fun!
    Bookmark   May 7, 2011 at 3:56PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
References for Alan MIZRAHI.
Has anyone used Alan MIZRAHI for buying lighting? I...
Looking for narrow vanity for small powder room
Where can we find a narrow bathroom vanity like the...
Frame material
With the framing and screens sitting on the extended...
More Discussions
Kitchen transformation assistance?
I had posted about a week a go asking for advice on...
Help me choose some nursery details
Our first baby, a boy, will be here in April! The biggest...
a need for an inspiration for the home decor
I would love to change the color of our home, rearrange...
Sebastian Gloria Forjan
Could I create a very eclectic room?
I have a stupid country room and am wondering if I...
What did I do! Need help
I just had new tile installed all though my house....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™