Ready to Make my Master go from "nice" to "wow"
bethskeeter
(Having trouble getting photos to post so fingers-crossed). My bedroom is Ben. Moore's Gray Owl... love it. I am ready to commit to gray, yellow, and red. I have a painted hutch that I did years ago and I'm ready to change it. (Black with red distressing). Could change the whole thing, keep the fabric or not. My blah headboard was purchased with intent to cover but I have not. Not sure where I want the color. Go yellow for the hutch, nightstand(s), headboard? Frames will eventually be changed. (Any arrangements are temporary from Christmas). Was debating if I should paint them a creamy white or leave them dark brown; I could also change the mats. Depends on the hutch decision. My flooring is dark brown cork flooring and I have a fireplace in the master with dark small brown glass tiles. The antique secretary I will not paint (circa 1840).

I love color and I love to change pillows and duvets several times a year. But I also like my bedroom very calm. (No tv). I believe gray, yellow & red will still allow me to be versatile. Any input?
bethskeeter
Need to see bed photo .... oops
February 18, 2013 at 2:00pm   
We're not seeing two walls of the bedroom - can you add more to this post?
February 18, 2013 at 2:21pm   
bethskeeter
More photos - this attaching more photos is giving me grief. I've taken so many and am doing this indiv. Sorry to inconvenience
February 18, 2013 at 3:02pm   
bethskeeter
sorry I'm having to do this one at a time... technically challenged today
February 18, 2013 at 3:26pm   
tennisanyone
Your floors are beautiful but I am not seeing red or gray as the color to use. The floor is too strong to use such a light color on the walls. I would go more of a blue/gray on the walls. Something deeper. I think that would also tie in nicely with the brown fireplace. Can you take more pictures so we can see the whole space.
February 18, 2013 at 3:40pm   
What should I do with this brick?
I'm planning to redo the siding on my house, need ideas...
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
What seating to put on the other side of dining table?
I need advice on what type of seating to put on the...
Depth Dilemma - Fridge doesn't fit!
Our issue is how to get the cabinets flush without...
Front door
We live close to a road and the front door was never...