Love the chairs and chandelier
Lory Frank
February 18, 2013 in Photo Questions
Another great suggestion. Thank you!
LFF
Geisha Garcia
where can I get the chandelier??
February 27, 2013 at 8:54am     
qualays10
I love the whole layout it's beautiful the.... Everythg so color cordinated
April 8, 2013 at 4:46pm   
Artistic Designs for Living, Tineke Triggs
Orchre in NYC is the chandelier.
April 13, 2013 at 9:55pm     
mustang1952
What kind of paint - brand name and color?
May 1, 2013 at 7:02pm     
pbremodel
Where can I source the chairs?
October 27, 2013 at 9:51am   
hdgem1
Why are the questions requesting names of paint not answered?
November 14, 2013 at 6:03pm   
Because I am an interior designer not a resources guide and I get 1000 of these requests a weeks. I'm so sorry but I just haven't had any time to look back into this project and see that the paint was. It looks like HC-83 from Ben Moore. I have to many projects now to get this to you in a timely manner
November 14, 2013 at 9:21pm     
Apartment 46 for the Home
hdgem1, none of the designers on this site are employees of Houzz. We all offer our time, photos, inspiration and advice for free in between our regular day to day of working and trying to survive. If there is something needed urgently anyone can reach out to the Houzz customer service team and possibly they can answer the questions more quickly.
November 14, 2013 at 9:29pm     
hdgem1
Thank you. I totally understand that the designers are busy. We all are. It is a compliment to their work to have people ask questions/ such as colors used. I just noticed that most of the questions asking about the paint colors went unanswered. For what it's worth, I am not an employee of Houzz, either. Additionally, if a designer takes the time to post their work on this site, it seems natural progression that they would be prepared to provide information about the work, paint, decorations, etc., Perhaps a disclaimer after posting that they will not be available to provide information about the work would be helpful. Then we wouldn't bother asking. THank you for sharing your great ideas, regardless! Have a great weekend.
November 16, 2013 at 9:51am     
hdgem1
P.S. Maybe, in order to decrease the number of requests for paint colors, etc., it would be worthwhile for the designer to either post that they will not be available to respond to questions, OR provide a bit of basic information when posting the work, such as Paint color, upholstery, decorations, etc., Either way, we would all understand, and greatly appreciate the time taken to share and help.
November 16, 2013 at 9:54am     
holthus
I think that is a great suggestion....basic info such as paint color would save so many people a lot of time on both ends.
November 25, 2013 at 6:19am   
That is a nice suggestion and we are trying to do all that we can to help but some of these designs were done over 3 years ago and are taking time to find in our files. We have interns trying to help but understand houzz is growing faster then we can keep up. Also even when we post people still repeat the question.
All of us in the design field love this site and love to help but just be patient that we are doing this for PR and are not paid for the time. Thanks for understanding.
November 25, 2013 at 9:08am     
Carla NN
Thank you Artistic for explaining this! I wish that Houzz would add a disclaimer at the header of each photo telling people the deal.
November 26, 2013 at 9:31am   
Suzi Young
I LOVE this dining table. If you have any info on the manufacturer or custom source I would be extremely grateful!
December 31, 2013 at 3:57pm   
Backsplash???
What would look good for a backsplash??? Pics please...
What to put on this big blank kitchen wall?!
I've been staring at this since October. It's too narrow...
Recessing lighting placement on large covered patio
I have attached a diagram of how I think the lighting/fans...