Love the chairs and chandelier
Lorene Frank Farrior
February 18, 2013 in Photo Questions
Another great suggestion. Thank you!
LFF
Geisha Garcia
where can I get the chandelier??
1 Like   February 27, 2013 at 8:54AM
qualays10
I love the whole layout it's beautiful the.... Everythg so color cordinated
0 Likes   April 8, 2013 at 4:46PM
Artistic Designs for Living, Tineke Triggs
Orchre in NYC is the chandelier.
1 Like   April 13, 2013 at 9:55PM
mustang1952
What kind of paint - brand name and color?
3 Likes   May 1, 2013 at 7:02PM
pbremodel
Where can I source the chairs?
0 Likes   October 27, 2013 at 9:51AM
hdgem1
Why are the questions requesting names of paint not answered?
0 Likes   November 14, 2013 at 6:03PM
Because I am an interior designer not a resources guide and I get 1000 of these requests a weeks. I'm so sorry but I just haven't had any time to look back into this project and see that the paint was. It looks like HC-83 from Ben Moore. I have to many projects now to get this to you in a timely manner
2 Likes   November 14, 2013 at 9:21PM
Apartment 46 for the Home
hdgem1, none of the designers on this site are employees of Houzz. We all offer our time, photos, inspiration and advice for free in between our regular day to day of working and trying to survive. If there is something needed urgently anyone can reach out to the Houzz customer service team and possibly they can answer the questions more quickly.
1 Like   November 14, 2013 at 9:29PM
hdgem1
Thank you. I totally understand that the designers are busy. We all are. It is a compliment to their work to have people ask questions/ such as colors used. I just noticed that most of the questions asking about the paint colors went unanswered. For what it's worth, I am not an employee of Houzz, either. Additionally, if a designer takes the time to post their work on this site, it seems natural progression that they would be prepared to provide information about the work, paint, decorations, etc., Perhaps a disclaimer after posting that they will not be available to provide information about the work would be helpful. Then we wouldn't bother asking. THank you for sharing your great ideas, regardless! Have a great weekend.
2 Likes   November 16, 2013 at 9:51AM
hdgem1
P.S. Maybe, in order to decrease the number of requests for paint colors, etc., it would be worthwhile for the designer to either post that they will not be available to respond to questions, OR provide a bit of basic information when posting the work, such as Paint color, upholstery, decorations, etc., Either way, we would all understand, and greatly appreciate the time taken to share and help.
1 Like   November 16, 2013 at 9:54AM
holthus
I think that is a great suggestion....basic info such as paint color would save so many people a lot of time on both ends.
0 Likes   November 25, 2013 at 6:19AM
That is a nice suggestion and we are trying to do all that we can to help but some of these designs were done over 3 years ago and are taking time to find in our files. We have interns trying to help but understand houzz is growing faster then we can keep up. Also even when we post people still repeat the question.
All of us in the design field love this site and love to help but just be patient that we are doing this for PR and are not paid for the time. Thanks for understanding.
4 Likes   November 25, 2013 at 9:08AM
Carla NN
Thank you Artistic for explaining this! I wish that Houzz would add a disclaimer at the header of each photo telling people the deal.
0 Likes   November 26, 2013 at 9:31AM
Suzi Young
I LOVE this dining table. If you have any info on the manufacturer or custom source I would be extremely grateful!
0 Likes   December 31, 2013 at 3:57PM
Need help on exterior updates! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
My brother in in-law and I are closing next week on...
Need help with exterior colors and curb appeal
We recently bought this house because of the lot and...
Need help finding this pendant light!
Have you seen this light? Our babysitter broke one...
1 bdrm student apt - furniture layout help please
Hi, I am moving cross-country to attend grad school...
Need ideas for a Nightstand to work with an Ergo adjustable bed.
I have a client who has an Ergo Tempurpedic adjustable...