Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kmsmith438

kmsmith438
12 years ago
The bedroom color is so soothing. I've been searching for a cream just like this. What paint color did you use?
Amagansett Beach Retreat · More Info

Comments (18)

• PRO
    User
    12 years ago
    Martha Stewart's Vapor is similar.
  • janealexandra
    11 years ago
    Martha Stewart's Vapor is NOT like that at all. It is a cool cool white with pink undertones.
  • PRO
    User
    11 years ago
    Benjamin Moore Linen White
  • sweetsy
    11 years ago
    I just have to comment that I could look at and live in this room ALL day! It is beautiful, luscious and serene, sophistication. Great job!
  • PRO
    User
    11 years ago
    Thank You!
  • mcombess
    11 years ago
    I am using this room for my bedroom!! Recreating it!! I am so excited the color is so supple and serene
    I am making my headboard. I am still in the middle of making this room design Will take pics
  • mcombess
    11 years ago
    its looking so beautiful..im on a strict budget so its taking time to recreate it,,
  • mcombess
    11 years ago
    i used white linen ben moore,,,its absolutely perfect!!
  • jennykepano
    11 years ago
    What is the fabric for the panels? LOVE IT
  • PRO
    User
    11 years ago
    white linen
  • mcombess
    11 years ago
    http://www.redroosters.com/cart.php I know the duvet cover and shams are custom made ,but here I search something very similair and the panels I found at jcpenny pinched pleated white panels
  • mcombess
    11 years ago
    http://www.countrycurtains.com Try this and look at the patio white pleated curtains,,thats what I going with pictures soon!
  • Michelle Anderson
    6 years ago

Sherwin Williams creme

• Janet Hendricks
    3 years ago

What is the trim color? Thank you.

• susanlynn2012
    2 years ago

BM Linen White looks so nice in that room but my room at the moment is a little too yellow so I was leaning to finding a paint color a little less yellow. I would have never guessed the room was that color. I love the peaceful bedroom.

• Cori Coates
    2 years ago

What is the trim color??