llbennett
May 11, 2011 in Photo Questions
so tell me when you put a desk in the middle of the room how do you hide the lamp cord ?? wrap wround the leg ? battery operated?
Lily Gahagan
That's a tricky one. I'd say it would have to be battery operated or the cord could be slipped under a rug. Most likely it's just been Photoshopped out of this image. :)

Here's a product that could work for hiding the cord under a side of the desk and down its leg:
May 11, 2011 at 10:46am     
Cordini
Cordini, it's very easy to use in homes, apartments, dorms, offices virtually everywhere you have an outlet you can use Cordini. Cordini is a cord storage product, it's packaged, patent pending, trademarked, electrical certified by Intertek, a member of GS1 US Barcodes, made and manufactured in the USA and also currently being sold on QVC. Cordini was also awarded "Best New Product in 2012" at the Great Big Texas Home Show in the Texas Stadium in Dallas.
I had a booth at three Home & Garden Shows, I sold over 630 in only three weekends. It was a jaw dropping experience to most that saw my invention and how easily it gets rid of excessive cord length.
Please look at my website, www.Cordini.biz look at the "Before & After" photos and the installation video you can see yourself that this product works on every oulet in your home. It's new, it's unique, it's tough, it's Cordiini!
Overview of product
I invented the Cordini – a cord storage product -- to help eliminate excessive cord length. But, it has the potential to do so much more! Store cords easily and eliminate excessive cord length, and more importantly potential safety hazards, with the new Cordini.
Using the Cordini can help prevent accidents, eliminate trip hazards and keep toddlers and pets safe. Use the Cordini with a variety of appliances, including: cell phone chargers, floor lamps, table lamps, oscillating fans, alarm clocks, desktop speaker wires, telephone wires, electric toothbrushes, electric shavers, pencil sharpeners, televisions, stereos, radios, PS3 boxes, paper shredders, printers, blenders, candle warmers the list is virtually endless.
There are two versions of this unique product: the Recess Cordini and the Flush Cordini. Both are easy to install, only takes a screwdriver!
June 14, 2012 at 4:37pm   
1800Lighting
September 13, 2013 at 12:32pm   
Cordini
My guess you have an outlet in the middle of the room next to the desk correct? I'm a master electrician as well. In the electrical isle at Home Depot / Lowes ask for plastic tie wraps, black perhaps might be okay to match close to your desk leg. Run the wire up and tie wrap it a couple times. If there is allot of extra you can also purchase adhesive squares that tie wraps got through, tie the wire down and also stick to anything.
Hope that helps you. -Kevin with Cordini
September 13, 2013 at 12:56pm   
modern lantern
We have designed, manufactured and are selling cordless (rechargeable battery operated) table lamps. You can learn more on our website: http://www.modernlantern.com/

December 3, 2013 at 1:39pm   
Fireplace Disaster!
Hi everyone! I am a second year law student with a...
This living room looks not right
This living room looks OK, but there is something wrong...
Hiding the well head and curb appeal please!
This is a lake house. It sits close to the road as...
help with paint color
I need help choosing a wall color for a guest bedroom,...
Stairway Trim
Looking for advice as to whether or not I should paint...