Backsplash and floor help!!
violinist3713
Hey everyone. We are moving into a new house and are getting major work done before we move in. We will be having white shaker cabinets with a plain black countertop. We are going to be putting in hardwood floor into the kitchen and dining room but we are not sure what type or color. Any ideas on that would be so helpful. Also, we are trying to decide on a backsplash as well. Thanks in advance!
Pacific West Flooring
A rich, dark cherry or a dark chocolate would be really beautiful. Especially since it'll make your cabinets pop and doing a dark color will help all the individual aspects tie in together without clashing. As for a backsplash, you've got a great canvas to play with; you can use pretty much any color or style. The backsplash depends on your personal style: traditional, edgy, contemporary, minimalistic, etc. I've attached some of the mosaics I think would be a great option!
February 21, 2013 at 9:27am   
violinist3713
Wow :) Thanks so much for your help!
February 21, 2013 at 4:52pm   
wall decor please help!
I'm having a hard time deciding what kind of wall decor...
Is it much too red?
I wanted red and pink to be the main color of our place. I...
Whiskey glasses -- Keep or return?
Felt pressed to order a set of whiskey glasses for...
Have you ever sold a home as a "For Sale By Owner" transaction?
I've never been brave enough to go it alone when selling...
Bedroom help
This sign is above bed what colors and any advice would...