Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maryporretta

Need to know where/how I can purchase this 12 drawer unit. thank you, Mary Porretta

maryporretta
11 years ago
Need to know if where I can purchase this 12 drawer unit. thank you, Mary Porretta
VÄRDE Counter storage unit · More Info

Comments (35)

• PRO
    User
    11 years ago
    This photo is from IKEA. If you click on the green 'more info' link below the photo, it will take you to another page that has a link to the online source for this item.
  • patsyld
    10 years ago
    I purchased one of these from IKEA last year. It is wonderful !! I am looking for another one and they seem to have discontinued them. Hard to believe, since it is such a great unit and must have been a big seller. They also seem to have discontinued the free standing sink unit - another fantastic piece. Does anyone know where else I might find these ?
  • bcbuxton2468
    9 years ago
    Did you find the 12 drawer unit? If you did; where did you find it?
  • margotmain
    9 years ago
    i'm still looking for a freestanding sink base. if anyone knows where they're hiding please post it up - thank you :)
  • bbs2101
    9 years ago
    I am selling my used one. Let me know you are interested.
  • Lucy Dixon
    9 years ago
    I am looking for a Varda 12 drawer cabinet. Anyone selling one?
  • shellywants
    9 years ago
    Hello bbs2101, are you still selling yours? Available? Where are you located?
  • Lucy Dixon
    9 years ago
    will pay full price for the varde 12 drawer cabinet.
  • v78911
    9 years ago
    I have one I'd be willing to sell but have no idea how I'd get it to you :(
  • shellywants
    9 years ago
    Where are you located?
  • jjack39544
    9 years ago

I would be willing to purchase the the 12 drawer cabinet.

• User
    8 years ago

I'm looking to sell the unit if anyone still has interest. I recently moved and have no room for it in my new place. I'm located in the NYC area.

• sandynseattle
    8 years ago

I live in AZ and am looking to sell one of these for $300, if there is any interest. It's in very good shape and very functional, it's just too big for my needs now

• tdecision10
    8 years ago

Greetings, I live in TX. I am looking for the Varde Kitchen Sink and Cabinet, does anyone know where I can find those anywhere in or near TX?

• Jessie Richardson
    8 years ago

Aloha, I'm looking to purchase one also for my partner. I'm in the Bay Area of California but would be willing to travel.

• popefish
    8 years ago

If anyone has one of these for sale, I am very interested. Please contact me.

• bjelicich
    8 years ago

I would like to purchase one of these for my sewing/quilting room. Please contact me. Thank you.

• Nelly Rogerson
    7 years ago

I would love to purchase the 12 drawer Varde unit if anyone is looking to sell one. Thank you , I've been looking for one for a long time now.

• Tammy
    7 years ago

I am looking for one of these cabinets and I live in Tampa FL. Anyone have one they want to sell?

• Nelly Rogerson
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Very interested in purchasing one. I live in Nevada. Designs By Elena, would you be willing to ship it? assembled or not. I would pay the cost.

• hoosierquilt USDA 10A Sunset 23 Vista CA
    6 years ago

I'd also love to find this unit as well as the Varde kitchen Island. I live in S. Calif. If someone could let me know if they have one for sale?

• Sarah Leggett
    6 years ago

If you haven’t found one hoosierquilt, I have one. But live in Alberta Canada

• Carissa Null
    6 years ago

Does anyone have one for sale? I really need this!!!

• Carissa Null
    6 years ago

I need the first cabinet shown with all the drawers. Willing to pay shipping.

• PRO
    Designs By Elena LLC
    6 years ago
    Just sold mine on the Craigslist. Watch it there and on selling apps like 5miles, Letgo and such.
  • Carissa Null
    6 years ago

I’m so sad I missed this! How do I see all states on Craigslist?

• Wendy Murray
    5 years ago

Hi, are you still looking for this kitchen island? I have one to sell.

• Laura G
    5 years ago

Wendy Murray, I'm interested. Where are you?

• Wendy Murray
    5 years ago

Northeast Ohio

• Carissa Null
    5 years ago

Hi Wendy! Yes I’m interested! My email iscgreer48@yahoo.com. Are you willing to shop?

• Carissa Null
    5 years ago
    Wendy....how do I get in contact with you?
  • Wendy Murray
    5 years ago

I tried to send you a email but it was rejected. You can email me at wendymurray1116@hotmail.com

• Carissa Null
    5 years ago
    Sarah Legett....how can I get in contact with you? How much are you charging for yours?
  • L L
    last year

I would love one of these as well. I live in San Diego.