Looking for the large round stencil you used on round table.
February 21, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The stencil on the table you are speaking of came from Cutting edge stencils.
September 28, 2013 at 6:21am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Confusion regarding Delta Shower Faucet Valve and Trim Kits?
Delta has a lot of nice stuff but they make it a bit...
Those other walls?
I think I'm going to do an accent wall in my girls...
Need help for the size of a makeup vanity area
We are adding on to our master bath to make it a glamour...
Bath. Resurfacing in situ in the Province of Granada Spain
Renovating a bathroom in an old Spanish house in the...
How to achieve a classic/ elegant/ chic decor ( key pieces)
Please, help me to decor/ furnish my living room.
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™