May 12, 2011 in Photo Questions
The utensil rack above the cook top is exactly what I am looking for. Any idea where I can find one?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
These two websites have something similar utensil rails
May 12, 2011 at 8:07pm     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Which color scheme?
Which color scheme and accessories do you like best...
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
Refinish Antique Chairs
I have a pair of Os de Mouton chairs that I'm having...
how to combine asian,modern,industrial and cottage successfully
I have a black chinoiserie dining cabinet, old oak...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™