Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
houselw

houselw
12 years ago
Can you please tell me if the cream painted cabinets have a glaze on them? Thanks so much!
JacksonBuilt Custom Homes · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    DeCocco Design
    12 years ago
    If you click on "more info" on the bottom of the picture, you'll learn some of the details about this great kitchen. However, I don't see anything about the cabinet finish. It's possible that there's a light brown or gray glaze on these cabinets, as I see a bit more of their details in this picture. But it could be the lighting that's doing that and they could be white cabinets. If you like glazed white cabinets, I say go for it!
  • buttercup21
    11 years ago
    Did you go white with the crown molding and door trim? Hard to tell from the picture and it's the main thing holding me back from getting nearly these exact cabinets - I was afraid to mix the white trim in our open space kitchen/family room with these cream cabinets with the glaze. Regardless - this kitchen is beautiful! Thanks!!!! ;)
  • PRO
    JacksonBuilt Custom Homes
    11 years ago
    Hello! The color on the door/window trim and the crown is Sherwin Williams moderate white
  • houzredo
    11 years ago
    Hi there! Can you tell me the color of the glaze on the cabinets.......thanks!
  • lizluchini
    8 years ago

Hi what color are the walls? I have the same antique cream style cabinetry, granite tops, golden oak floors, and I love how yours look against that paint

• lizluchini
    8 years ago

Disregard- I found Sherwin Williams Deerskin under the more info tab. Beautiful work.