Where can I buy the outdoor lights that illuminate the fence?? Thanks
mariateresarita
February 22, 2013 in Photo Questions
Mihaly Slocombe
Do you mean the lights that illuminate the pale yellow rammed earth wall? These are external in-ground uplights sourced from Masson For Light, an Australian lighting company. If you're not in Australia, I would say that most architectural lighting companies would have a similar sort of light.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Warwick.
February 24, 2013 at 4:07am   
mariateresarita
Thank you!
March 27, 2013 at 6:49pm   
Urban Landscape
What is the wood used for the back fence? Looks great
March 28, 2013 at 6:16pm     
Flannel Flower
This is a beautiful home - lovely mix/balance of materials: corrugated metal/lots of glass/stone-look/soem timber - we are looking at using similar combination of material for building our new home (Central Coast NSW - overlooking the bays) - will be looking into the 'stabilised rammed earth' you have used - lovely. Beautifully photographed too. Congratulations again.
August 16, 2013 at 2:08pm     
Mihaly Slocombe
To Urban Landscape and Flannel Flower, sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I've just noticed a whole bunch of comments dating back months for which I never received alerts.

Urban Landscape: I'm not sure which part of the photo you're referring to. The pale yellow material that's wall height is stabilised rammed earth sourced from local quarries. At the very left edge of the photo is the start of a timber wall which runs alongside the lap pool. It's made from Jarrah, a red-hued Australian hardwood.

Flannel Flower: Thank you for your compliments. All the best with the design of your house. It's probably far too late, but don't hesitate to contact us if you're thinking of engaging an architect!
December 16, 2013 at 4:43am   
Please help me with my bedroom
So I received so much amazing help with my lounge,...
When to think about aging in place?
We are planning a major home remodel, including the...
Trim ideas on gray brick
We just bought our home and are in the process of completely...
need help with choosing a colour to paint wardrobe in master bedroom
I have mirrored bedside tables and a mirored dressing...
Large lounge room layout.
My lounge has a fire on one wall and the TV on the...