Can u ship it to New Zealand
tripta
February 22, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Hayneedle
Many of the products that we carry are available for shipment internationally. We will provide you international shipping availability for each product when you are viewing the product information. International shipping costs may need to be calculated manually*. Due to the daily fluctuation in exchange rates, all price quotes will be given in U.S. dollars only. Shipping costs do not include duty, tax, or brokerage fees, as these are billed separately.

*If your shipping charges are not calculated automatically during checkout, you will still be able to place your order. Your order will be stored in our system until shipping charges are manually calculated. Manual shipping calculations require a minimum of 48 hours to complete. Shipping costs will be sent to you via email 48-72 hours after you place your order, at which time we will request your approval to process the order and charge your credit card. Your credit card will not be charged until you have verified and accepted the charges.

Thanks!
February 25, 2013 at 10:47AM   
More Discussions
Need help on a kitchen wall color...
The oak cabinets will stay, and the feel is rustic...
Need advice! My cats are shredding my beautiful Pottery Barn rug!
I spent months looking for the perfect area rug for...
i don't like the beams
we just bought a new house and are currently doing...
Headboard in front of window.
Looking for a way to build or buy and mount a low...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™