LOVE this vanity. I see there's also a middle part, does that mean there are two vanities?

divinedesignFebruary 23, 2013
LOVE this vanity. I see there's also a middle part, does that mean there are two vanities? Did you get the entire vanity from VC Studio Inc? Thanks
Walton · More Info
VC Studio Inc.
Hello divinedesign,

Thank you for the compliment!

This was a unique set up for a master suite. The vanity in the picture is in a walkthrough from the bedroom. I attached a photo that shows more of the area. The walkthrough has this vanity, an exterior door, and a door to a large walk-in closet before entering into the bathroom.

The bathroom vanity is the same style but larger. A picture of that one is attached as well.

We can fabricate these integral sinks in any dimension, configuration, or color. Double, triple, or oversized bowls are always an option.

You can view more pictures of this project under the name "Walton" on our profile page.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to order a concrete sink.

Thank You,
Vincent Cathcart
VC Studio Inc.
vince@vcstudioinc.com
    Bookmark   February 23, 2013 at 10:01PM
divinedesign
Thanks for responding Vincent. I love the whole vanity so was just curious if the drawers are included or where those came from? Definitely interested. I know you said that was a unique set-up so was just wondering. Thanks again.
1 Like    Bookmark   February 25, 2013 at 6:54PM
VC Studio Inc.
This project was in the Olympia, Washington area. All the cabinets in the home were custom made by a local shop. They did a beautiful job!
I can get you their contact info if you would like. I know Kenny would be willing to build a custom vanity to spec for you.
We could easily produce a concrete integral sink (vanity top) that would fit on top of any size vanity base you choose.
Let me know if we can help you.

Thanks,
Vincent Cathcart
VC Studio Inc.
vince@vcstudioinc.com
    Bookmark   February 26, 2013 at 9:57AM
Help !!! clueless on how to decorate fireplace mantel
The picture tells all. The sofa is light silvery grey....
cypresschik
Need help in my living room
So I am in the process of decorating the great room/living...
bratliff1972
Need advice pulling this room together!
So many dilemmas in this one! I moved into this rental...
rr24
Starting Over-need advice
We got rid of all our living room furniture and are...
haley82
Gap in long wall
Need advice on what to put on this wall. It's a long...
Tara Elliott