Where can I find the track lighting?
February 23, 2013 in Photo Questions
Would it work in a hallway?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Leslie Saul & Associates
The track lighting is a low-voltage track similar to Bruck Lighting. http://www.brucklighting.com/
Similar lights would work well in a hallway and can be focused where you need the light.
0 Likes   February 25, 2013 at 7:28PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Center mirror with vanity or light?
Our newly renovated powder room is only missing a few...
My old dinning room needs some help!
Hi guys! i'd like to improve my dinning room,to add...
Carina Oşan
Where to put all our kitchen items
Hi all. We are in the last steps of our kitchen redesign...
Laura Pasek
Help my wall!
I was given these framed images by my grandfather who...
Hate my new granite!!! This whole process has been a nightmare :(
I'm really trying not to get so worked up about this,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™