Is there a certain brand or kind of heated flooring that is better than the others?
lhagan64
February 24, 2013 in Other
I'm going to put heated floors in my bathroom. I live in an old pier and beam house. My electrician has not put them in before and just was wondering if a certain kind or brand would be easier or better to work with and live with.
Ironwood Builders
I've used Suntouch and Nuheat. Both are good. Our tile company supplies and installs it. The electrician brings the juice and the thermostat wires from the T-stat junction to the floor in 220 20 amp. My tile setters use a "howler", a battery operated warning device that comes with the Suntouch. If an electrical line is broken, the howler starts a shrieking. We leave it hooked up until all the electrical trim is complete. The heating wire loop needs to be set in a thinset mortar bed...not the electrician's scope of work.
February 24, 2013 at 9:38pm   
lhagan64
Thank you. That is very helpful information.
February 25, 2013 at 6:36am   
What type of flooring
This is picture of new cabinets an countertop Need...
Need advice for DR Chairs
I would like to add two more chairs at the ends of...
Is this possible? - TINY 2/1 condo...NEED another 1/2 bath!!
I've been trying to figure out HOW we could possibly...
Has anyone used lg hausy minuet quartz?
We are redoing our master bath. i love the look of...