This is the photo I need to know about...tile style name, sizes, colors, etc.
slumberland furniture
February 25, 2013 in Photo Questions
Zenteriors by Camian Larson
Tile: floor-"stormy" travertine 18's, walls/countertops-12's, showerpan- 12x12" mesh mounted pebbles, backsplash: california gold slate 4x4", deco band and dots in shower- california gold slate 2x2". The travertine came from Arizona Tile, the slate may have as well, but I don't recall. The pebbles and slate are available from many manufacturers. With those product names, you should be able to go to a vendor that has nice natural stone selection and find similar products. The stormy trav is really hit or miss with the coloration (I've returned full orders due to unacceptable coloration and quality). I would suggest that you find a good quality porcelain that mimics this pattern/coloration, and there are numerous options out there these days. A synthetic will be much lower maintenance and better durability, plus more predictability over what you will receive. Good luck!
1 Like   February 26, 2013 at 7:55AM
Meghann
New wood flooring in kitchen.
I'm not an interior designer at all so I would really...
mhendrix81
3D كيفية تركيب ورق حائط
استخدام الطينة اليابانية (السلك...
silk wallpaper decorative wallpaper
3D كيفية تركيب ورق حائط
استخدام الطينة اليابانية (السلك...
silk wallpaper decorative wallpaper
What are your home plans for 2015?
What have you got in store for your home in 2015? ...